Useful tools and instruments for networking
The transnational partners have identified existing networking tools and instruments and are making them freely available to everyone. We would also encourage people to contact us with any additional free network tools or instruments that they feel would be a valuable addition to this site.
If you wish to contribute a free networking tool or instrument, please click here…
List of tools and instruments:
- Address management tool (Freeware): Helps you to manage contact details of partners from various networks. It has additional functions like serial letter, mailing lists. Language: German (system requirements: Windows 2000,
Access 2000, Word 2000, WinZip or WinRar)
download (Zip-Data, 2,29 MB)
- Checklist for network membership   download (Word-document)
- Template for describing a network   download (Word-document)
- Readiness Assessment Tool   download (Excel-document, 324 KB)
- SURVIVAL KIT for European Project Management
If you need general advice on management issues, you can refer to the 'Survival Kit' which provides useful information for example, on design of partnership agreements
Ressource: European Commission "Education, Audiovisual & Cultural Executive Agency" (EACEA)
- www.linkedin.com - an online tool for linking people who have ideas and/or need information
- www.openbc.com - an internet based network platform for companies to contact each other, share information and communicate, various languages available. Will be re-named as XING in the next months.
- "Stammtisch" - a Stammtisch is a informal meeting at a fixed date (e.g. monthly/every first monday) in a restaurant or bar. People can meet and socialise an a non working environment. It is helpful, that there is one responsible person who is organising this meetings and is also the contact person for all participants and interested people.
- Equal Partnership Development Toolkit    click here
- www.spoluzaci.cz/ - here you can search for 'old'
schoolfellows (only for the Czech Republic)
- Learning Partnership Toolkit    click here
- www.ncsl.org.uk - Website of the National College for School Leadership. The website features collections of conference and research papers, magazine articles and tools and many practical resources which that can support schools and other organisations in working together.
- Tips from Alexandra Grassler, Wissensagentur, Germany:
- www.domeus.de - domeus is Europe‘s biggest free to use newsletter and mailing list community. Domeus allows you to create, send and subscribe to thousands of interesting newsletters and mailing lists on a variety of subjects.
- www.wissensagentur.net - this website is an example for a weblog
- www.aharef.info/static/htmlgraph/ - this onlinetool displays the interlinking of websites as graphs.
- www.touchgraph.com - this website from google is also a onlinetool for displaying the interlinking of websites as graphs.
- www.stayfriends.de - here you can search for 'old' schoolfellows (only for Germany)
- www.myspace.com - online community/network for personal weblogs, meeting people, sharing music etc. (in various languages)
- http://del.icio.us/ - del.icio.us is a social bookmarking website -- the primary use of del.icio.us is to store your bookmarks online, which allows you to access the same bookmarks from any computer and add bookmarks from anywhere, too.(only in english)
- www.mister-wong.de - a similar service like del.icio.us but only in german.
- www.flickr.com - Flickr is a worldwide online photo management and sharing application.